So I've decided to start blogging. For those who are reading this you probably know we're not the best at keeping in touch via email, and we're worse with the phone. So, this is my attempt to keep in communication with anyone who cares to know what we're doing. I will start with some pictures from Italy...
These were all taken on one of our trips to Venice (about an hour away via train) when Mom and Dad were here for Christmas.
Mom and Dad in San Marco Square
We all love the Gandola guy...yes they really dress like the movies, and yes they really sing! (Although I think you have to pay extra for it).
Public transportation in Venice is interesting. The "city bus" is a boat with various stops along the Grand Canal. This picture was on the "bus" ride back to the train station at the end of the day.
YAY! I am so excited to read about all the cool things you guys do! And you looks SO cute in the picture at the top by the way.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work Erica!!!!
ReplyDeleteYet another way to stalk you! Muhahaha! Love it --keep the updates flowing :)
ReplyDelete