The first one is our favorite neighbor:) This goat is on my running loop, and he is always standing up on these rocks. He climbs down and head butts the fence if you stop and try to talk to him:)
This is on an evening stroll Kevin and I took around our house. This old church was built in the 1400s. It one of my favorite things.
Bo is also enjoying the warmer weather. He and Rocky are getting along much better, I think the winter just made them both stir crazy in the house.
This is a flower on a shrub in our front yard. I think it's a tulip magnolia, but I'm not really sure. I love the colors!
One weekend we took as hike up at Lake Barcis. It was still a little chilly that day, and we thought it might rain on us, but there was some cool mist over the lake, and there were lots of wild flowers on the trail (though none of my photos of them came out that great).
This is the plum tree in our front yard. This was a few weeks ago, the flowers are all gone now, and it is totally covered with leaves, but when it was blooming it was COVERED in bees! It was so cool, and it smelled amazing!
I was trying to get Rocky to smell the flowers too, but I'm not sure he gets it:)
Yesterday we took a hike up into Dardago and went rock climbing with some friends from the squadron. The weather was great, and we had a much bigger group show up than we usually do, so it was fun to spend the day outdoors!
So, while I don't really have anything particularly exciting going on, we have been enjoying a beautiful Italian spring:)
No comments:
Post a Comment